Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sick.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh! U see? I feel like writing terrible words here but its just too shameful and rude to do so. It's becoz today was so terrible for me that i'm not sure if i could sleep well tonight. Angry, humiliated, 'low' and what-so-ever-it-is-called is what i'm feeling now. VIOLENCE . Yup, that word suits the best. Keep holding my tears from falling. I just couldn't stand that situation. **Clue** Something torturing just had happened today in the class which i hate to mention about. I could not stand to face such situation. It really drives me offensive. And if the same thing is going to happen again i'm not sure if i could keep my self calm. Thanks to Minah who tried to defends and accompanying me tadi. U don't know how much i appreciate it. :)

Whatever. Now forget it. I want to be in positive mode now and moreover i'm sick to talk about it anymore.

(sorry, no salam or greeting this time)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment