Thursday, May 13, 2010

Recap, recapppp!

Ohaeyo~
So, how's exam so far? FR
eakin' gilaaaaaa! It was not as easy as i thought T.T
And, my so-hateful-habit of making clumsy mistakes have not change.

Luckily tomorrow, Saturday, we'll not having exam :D. It's only for students who're taking ten subject.
And so, for the whole of last night, i was hugging my laptop(apa eyhhh! XD) hahahaXD

AND, i miss artttt! T.T warghhhh... (a lot of things to miss yeah?) I miss art so much, i remember that i used to have the highest mark at art. And art had always helped me to boost up my ranking in class. I used to get top 6. But now, i don't think I'll be able to get top 6 again :'(.

EMO KU EH!

Hmm.... I'm not stress, i'm just worrying myself and my future. Will i be able to be a doctor? Among the three science subjects, Bio is the most easiest to be understood. But chemistry... I hve problem on doing the formulas. to be a good doctor in the future have to be able to understand chemistry right? Or else, how will i be able to help my future patients. Physics? It need a lot understanding to solve physics. And i think my Physics Teacher is right, she adviced that i need to put my heart in Physics. Thanks for the advice cher :) Love you.

That's all for now. Wassalam. Anyeong!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment