Monday, December 13, 2010

Another tagged notes ;)

Yezzer, I'm back. Assalamualaikum everyone. ^_^
Another tagged notes from fb. Diz one gonna be tiring. 200 questions kan the answer ah... Haha. :)

200 Things wasted my precious time

200: My middle name is:
-Amal

199: I was born in:
- 1994

198: I am really:
- ^w^

197: My cell phone company is:
- Nokia

196: My eye color is:
- dark brown

195: My shoe size is:
- 40. hee

194: My ring size is:
- ??? Hahaha. Idk :)

193: My height is:
- 155 cm

192: I am allergic to:
- Not sure. Udang and dust sometimes.

191: My 1st car was:
- Alum ada ler... I'm under 18 ;) Even if i'm 18 alum lagi ada tu :)

190: My 1st job was:
- As a Kaka of 2 lil sists and one lil bro. ^_~

189: Last book you read:
- Hidayah.

188: My bed is:
- Sooo nyaman to be sleep on dat ones u're on it, u gonna yawn. Hahaha XD

187: My pet:
- My one and only cutey meow ^_^

186: My best friend:
- N,M,M,M,L. Nida, Mum, Minah, Marina, Lisa ;)

185: My favorite shampoo is:
- Sunsilk yg pink arrr

184: AIM name:
- Currently, Kuchiki Munyati ^_^

183: Piggy Banks are:
- Adi-beradi mama saudara piggy back. Apakan? Haha. Tabung la, where u save ur money =)

182: In my pockets:
- EMPTY.

181: On my calendar:
- Numbers and days and time and waktu sembahyang -majal-

180: Marriage is:
- Umm.. Official relationship between a man and a woman, by religion and law. Hee

179: Sponge Bob can:
- Gives me annoyance + headache. And too much spongebob may makes me retard. Asteee Haha. Lame wah. PEACE NO WAR ;)

178: My mom:
- My mom is beautiful, my mom is awesome, my mom is my inspiration, my mom is loving, my mom is cute, my mom is my teacher, my mom is so sweet, my mom is my everything and i love her so much. No one can replace her ;')

177: The last three cd's I bought were:
- It's been ages i dont buy cd's. Hmm.. Forgot already.

176: Last YouTube video watched:
-Ketika Cinta Bertasbih 2 Part 12/12. Haha

175: How many cousins do you have?
- Banyakkkk. Ada 20 kali. hee (malas jua kan mengira lagi tuuuu)

174: Do you have any siblings:
- yeah, all four of us.

173: Are your parents divorced:
- Na'uzubillah. NO.

172: Are you taller than your mom?
- Yezzer! ;)

171: Do you play an instrument?
- Nope. Well it's not mine. haha

170: What did you do yesterday:
- Went for a wed' ceremony @ Bridex di Jerudong.

I Believe In:

169: Love at first sight:
- Nda.

168: Luck:
- Yezzer.

167: Fate:
- Percaya kepada qada' dan qadar. YEZZER =)

166: Yourself:
- Insya Allah.

165: Aliens:
- Never. Haha. Entah, it's just hard for me to believe them to exist.

164: Heaven:
- Of cozz

163: Hell:
- Of coz.

162: God:
- i believe in Allah.

161: Horoscopes:
- No.

160: Soul mates:
- Yup :) To me Nida is my soulmate. Coz kami sehati sejiwa and sekepala. Haha;)

159: Ghosts:
- Yup. Ada dalam quran. They're JIN actually. :)

158: Gay Marriage:
- NO WAY.

157: War:
- I hate war. :(

156: Orbs:
- ??? Apakan ni? Ahah;D

155: Magic:
- Forbidden. :)

Which is Better


154: Hugs or Kisses:
- Hugs

153: Drunk or High:
- High ane apa gy? NONE tah. haha

152: Phone or Online:
- Phone. Dapat call ;) ehem. haha

151: Red heads or Black haired:
- Black aka hitam aka black. Ehe:)

150: Blondes or Brunettes:
- Brunettes

149: Hot or cold:
- warm.

148: Summer or winter:
- Summer. I dont like coldness.

147: Autumn or Spring:
- SPRING

146: Chocolate or vanilla:
- Chocolate.

145: Night or Day:
- I need both day and night.

144: Oranges or Apples:
- APPLE.

143: Curly or Straight hair:
- Curly tah, ikut sunnah Nabi. Aha^_^


141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate:
- Hmm. Milk chocolate :)

140: Mac or PC:
- A Mac

139: Flip flops or high heals:
- Hee. I NEVER wear heels. ;p So, flip-flops :)

138: Ugly and rich OR Sexy and poor:
- My Mr Riddle. haha ;)

137: Coke or Pepsi:
- Radix Cola (Brand HPA) Eseh. Promotion. haha. Iklan kajap.

136: Hillary or Obama:
- I dont like them both.

135: Burried or cremated:
- burried.

134: Singing or Dancing:
- Sing. Dancing is fun anyway :)

133: Coach or Chanel:
- chanel

132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks:
- what?

131: Small town or Big city:
- Big city

130: Wal-Mart or Target:
- Hmmm...

129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler:
- Dunno them. haha cian. Urang pemes jadi inda pemes leh ku ;p

128: Manicure or Pedicure:
- Dont do these stuff.

127: East Coast or West Coast:
- Skip~

126: Your Birthday or Christmas:
- Birthday lerrr. 17 soon ;)

125: Chocolate or Flowers:
- Chocolate. :)

124: Disney or Six Flags:
- Disney

123: Yankees or Red Sox:
- whatever


Here's What I Think About


122: War:
- Depends to its intention.

121: George Bush:
- Da~ malas mau cakap da... Inda pasal-pasal arrested ku karang. Na'uzubillah. Haha

120: Gay Marriage:
- Nonsense. Against Islamic Law.

119: The presidential election:
- No good. Campaign here, campaign there. Banyak janji palsu. What i observed from neighboring countries la.

118: Abortion:
- Forbidden, except for certain reasons which are allowed by our religion.

117: MySpace:
- not interesed..

116: Reality TV:
- Funny. But some are just too much.

**Psst~ WHITE FLAG hahaha;D Na ku sanggup mengabiskan. Seriously wasting my time! T.T LOL

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment