Thursday, April 14, 2011

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^




Assalamualaikum, good morning and pagi!
It's been for ages i don't update this rookie blogs. hee. And this situation makes me upset a lot... Why??? Because don't update this blogs means less writing, less writing means no improvement or getting poorer in my writing skill. I COULD ACTUALLY FEELS THAT I'M LOSING MY WRITING SKILL, although my writing skill was not actually brilliant but i'm getting poorer at it now T_T And to make it worse, i'm losing my confidence to write.... *sad*


Hmm... I never intend to abandoned this blog though. The reason for the pause on my update is simply because of the unavailability of internet connection at home and it's kinda upsetting. I absolutely perceived that people living in this era depends so much on internet which is a part of the technology. Even a high school students like me. It's not about wanting or a necessary, but it's about our requirement to it. Us, this days, has high demand on internet...

Ngummm... I thinks that's all for today. Wassalam all. See you on the next update. SORRY AND THAK YOU FOR READING.


Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment