Monday, June 29, 2009

ME, MYSELF

BEST DESCRIBE AS PENDIAM
hahah ;p
i know...........
tpi sejak bila aku pendiam?
Rasa2nya since masuk MS
hmm.. bnyk hilang self confidence,
that's why now selalu kinda hard to start conversation with people..
BuT, I know that i mustn't stay like this.
So much emptyness rasanya.
how to return?
adeh..
I miss my self.
The previous Muny.
The one who always chill.
The one who don't scare of anything.
The one who was kinda stubborn but i feel it's ok as i used to always stand with my own opinion.
Who wasn't afraid to here others coment.
And what i miss the most is i wasnt awkward to everyone.
I used to be the person who made the first move to get closer people.
The presence Muny now is somehow weak.
Hmm...



Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment