Saturday, July 11, 2009

What's happening? What's happened? what's going?

Hmmmmmmm.......................................................................................
expression........
:O.... ;O... :'O... ;"O.. ;(... ;'(.. ;"(...
Qualifying exam,,,, The first day
When i was having my malay paper 1 i was blank. Totally blank. It was the first paper we sat in the qualifying... And i couldn't do it.. u perhaps say 'what? can't do malay? shouldn't malay be an easy stuff?'.. i hate that when people judge on someone whilst they dont really now or don't even know the person. then, u perhaps couldn't understand me.. be on my shoes, then experience what i have been through.. When i was writing the composition, something disturbed me.. every time when i wrote it, i felt like everything are not right.. u know, tym aku mnulis rasanya macam 'eh salah tu!'.. woi! mana lurus tu yang ko buat ah! eh, bukan jua cematu!! ko ane!.. i feel something like that..

I know that i lost MORE THAN 50 Marks on it as i couldn't do the first composition which is the most important part of the paper.. I think that i was shocked.. u know it just a day after the school reopen and we only got a little briefing about the exam at the same day.. mY mINd WeNT cRaZY. I fELT SCARED.
kejam eh! i felt that the qualifying should be postponed at least 4 a week. There are still a lot of stuff to be discuss with the teacher. nd for me personally, i need a lot of motivation from the teachers also. I felt tortured mentally. this is harsh. MAybe it is not just me but also the others... I know there were some who were also stress out.

Tapi, thanks to Allah yg mngurniakan aku dua parents yg terbaik. wHO are always on my side every time. Who support me, give me the strength, useful advices, and the best is who are always reminds me not to forget Allah. tAnpa dorang, mungkin aku inda mampu trus mara ke hadapan. Tanpa dorang, mungkin aku lupa diri.Ttanpa dorang, mungkin aku rosak. Tanpa dorang mungkin aku sesat. I LOVE YOu ALLAH, and I LOVE YOU MOM N DAD. Thanks for everything you've given to me. :')

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment