Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Greet the day with happiness ;)

Yuhuu!!!!!!!! I really want to shout out!!!

GREET THE DAY WITH HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!
hahah;) Let's smile everybody! hehe

Huhu.. apa angin ku memblogging pagi2 anie?
I supposed to get ready to school.. weelllll, it's still doesnt reach 5 am by the way.. So i think it's okay and i wouldn't be late unless fate.. hihi
Tpi the question ku td knapa ku memblogging aniee?? Supposed to ada something special kan? kan ? kan? (ya wah? special wah? banar wah speial?) For me it's special bcosz i'm feeling happy now n i hope fotr the whole day or morrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee!!

U see.. It's been for a while aku inda lg bwt this emoticon ;) ;D hihi..
If u read my previous post kinda emo lg tu..
huhu
Noew, can u count brapa kali dah ku type huhu and hihi and all those kind of expressinon here? X) (nah lg)

I saw some changes on someone today in fb. Chaiyyoo!!! X)
U see? I'm happy 4 u when u r happy.
I hope u'll stay happy yo! so that i can feel the same way, okayhh? ;)
Ya, ya, ya, of course. Don't worry. I'm happy for u not by forced. i'm happy ikhlas-ly.. hehe..
Tpi you curang eyhhh!!
haha
sasak ku.. :P
and umm.. a bit scare and JEALOUS..
ops.. ;p hehe
By the way i hope u r changing for ur self n not for other reasons ;) mxxxxxxxx

Umm.. THATS ALL DULU KALIE. Kan get ready to school dulu.



Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment