Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sacrifice

I have made my decision and it's final.

For MB4 next year, i have to choose 2 optional sub. bcoz i want to apply for 9 sub.
The problem is i really love art but art n IRK(Islamic Religious Knowledge) is in the same category, they' r both 4 the 9th sub. which mean that i cant take both.
aaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhh.
this is so much
My friends encourage me just to take art instead of IRK but i can't bcoz 4 me IRK is important to learn as i'm a muslimah. I seriously can't compare between art n IRK.

YO! Dnt u feel irritated/insulted/sad if u hve 2 compare Ugama subject with other sub?
There is nothing more important than our islamic religious.

Hmm..
i could only say goodbye to my beloved subject


Everything happens with a reason... hmm...

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment