Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASSALAMUALAYKUMWARAHMATULLAH!!!!!
haha.. what's with the exclamation???
exclamation apa tu kan??? Excitement? Frustration? or Depression? :P
Not on purpose actually -lol-
Wuw! Result PSR sudah ada!! PSR ah, not PMB. hihi ;p
aND GUESS WHAT? My sis got....3 AMBUK, 2 BABOONS x) GEGEGEGE..
-senyum masam-

meaning 3A's, 2B's!!!!
Con9ratulations!!! U passed the PSR~ Eitz, forgotten, alhamdulillah..
Give ur greatest applause everyone!!
(bah sadang tah, over reacting aku ah.. hehe,, sorry kamuuu...;)

h3H3

Also, congratulation to all my cousins who passed their PSR too!!
Ayu, with the best achievement(among my sisters n bro lah), 4A's 1B. ISH, nyaris eh, cikiiitttt lagee.. ;)
Merah n achik, Good job yowh! Ur results are not bad neither ;D
And Wajih!! the only prince of mine (cieh! xp) who sat for the PSR this year, CONGRATULATION too!
All of u passed the exam, however NAPA NADA YG DPT 5A ANI??

To merah, my dearest couzie, jgn berkecil hati, aku tau among my sisters kau yg banar2 aiming for getting 5A's, jgn patah semangat bcoz this is just PSR, the point is u could enter secondary school nxt year and you still have the chance to make better achievement in ur future ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEW-wy!!!

Next is going to be my turn pulang.. Apakabar PMB? Sihat? lol
wuh, i'm still worrying the PMB. How is my Math and eng???? ;O
I hope the result would be fine, No C's! I dnt want C's! I hate C's! Tpi if ada ayarrrkkk..cana jua kan. It'll too late. ;( Apalagi if Si Dayang 'D' ada menyalat in the result, GAAAAAA!!! ;O
Inda ku mau!

Wuhuww~
-tutup mata-
-tutup telinga-
-tutup hidung sama mulut- (eh, cana kan nafas? -lol-)

Bah, udah tah,,
tatatititutu!!
wassalam.
(hopefully, my next blog is not going to touch on my frustration of the PMB. Eh, NAUDZUBILLAH! jauh2 palissss! amit2!)
-adios-
--

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment