Friday, November 6, 2009

Hmmmmmmmmmm

It's nearly 1 am now and i'm still doesn't have the feel to sleep.
It's not a problem to me since I'm not going to school 2morrow morning ;D
Anyway I'm not confident of what I'm getting for the PMB.
I have totally no idea at all! Infact, I couldn't predict of what i'm getting.
For now I can only pray 4 the best result and tawakal.
Hmm.. waiting for the result is like holding ur breath.
Adehhh..
I'm worrying 4 my math and eng....hmmmmmmmm...
-dizzy-

I hope the result won't be worse coz i never fail be4. I know i'm not verry good at math and eng all this tym but i never fail. If something like that is happening to me i'll surely dead i mean, i'm not going to suicide of course it's so much foolish! What i mean here is i will hardly breathe and gasp for the air. Thinking of failure, that will mean a lot of waste of time of studying 4 all the 3 periods of years in my lower secondary school. I hardly think of that. (Ya Allah, na kan usaha ku selama ani nada membawa hasil apa2 sama sekali? If the worse thing i always thinking about will truly happens, i'll be miserable) But I believe that everything happen for a reason even MORE than a reason usually (what i had have figure out lah).
Think positive, think positive, think POSITIVE ! That's what I really need for now.

Bismillahi tawakkaltu 'alaAllah.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment