Friday, January 1, 2010

Wuhuuuuuuuuu! School re-open is around the corner! ;D

Haha;D
Count down for school re-open,
3 to 4 days left! ^.^

I just can't wait to meet my friends again, to see our teachers(seems we'll have new teachers this year . hmm...) and to visit my ex-art room (i doesn't take art anymore) .


So far my school re-open preparation is not that best (UPS!) :p coz we have no idea what to bring on our first day of school re-open this year. Workbooks were also hasn't been bought coz we were haven't given the booklist. Just be mentally ready and positive minded.
Hmm.. I need to buy a new school tudong and some biology book and perhaps a new P.E shirt too:/. Well, i'll buy them when school re-open. Hopefully the queue to buy these stuff won't be long.

Haha;D and so my last message for this post will be
DON'T WAKE UP LATE
AND

DON'T MISS UR SCHOOL BUS GUYS ;)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment