Thursday, February 2, 2012

My fb timeline


I was a bit late when i first started using the timeline due to some doubtful thoughts. I was worried if the timeline will cause problem to my fb (you know how sometimes there's annoying faults in fb's system) but then somehow i ignore those thoughts and became curious-driven to use it (especially when i figured out Yayah has started using it). The result was satisfying, the timeline features's interesting enough and does not disappoint me ^_^




After some trials and several times uploading and changing the timeline cover, i made my mind to stick to the above timeline cover ;). Below were the previous timeline covers i've tried to test on.....

Yes, you can definitely count on Kon-sama! ;)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment