Saturday, February 4, 2012

Myself, my ME, my litlle thought.


I just noticed how much i was so much indulged and devoted into graphics and arts ever since i was a young primary school girl. I've enjoyed so much art lessons as i could express my feeling and shares my imaginations through my drawings. I found it was much much easier to express myself through drawing unlike doing some writing (even till now i think its quite challenging to write). I also noticed how i was so much in deep admiration with types of characters and drawing skills a cartoonist have whenever i read some comic books at those times that i tend to read the same comic for multiples time and carefully observed all the drawings. I never get bored of it even when i've memorized the next line and plots!


I believe there have been some contributing factors which have made myself that way. I think drawing and colouring were my very first media on learning when i was a child and only afterward was followed by reading, counting and writing. I admit that i did not learn the grammar and ways to write in correct sentences seriously when i was a kid which makes me regrets it now =__=' I have been very playful and carefree most of that time since i thought i have no trouble with my English since i always got in the top three-rankings at almost every exams back then :/ (ambung ryte? :( ) Despite that carefree me, even worse i realised how i was sort of tend to escape from learning English as i had a very limited interest on the subject... i thought writing was boring! *another =__='' face* But i have to face it now, i could not skip anymore... Moreover i am much mature enough now and wiser to determine what is good and bad for me. Therefore i have to spend more time on polishing and developing my writing skill as well as my interest on the subject because i understand now how English has important significant nowadays, not particularly in the exams only but as well as the real life where language is a vital key to comprehend almost all type of event and situation.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment