Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alhamdulillah, it's worth our hardwork ;)

Wah, the PMB result had popped out! Finally!!!!!!!
Alhamdulillah, i felt much relieved now. No more PMB's nightmare haunting me! no more worries killing me! And i'm happy for my result. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah..it's not bad and it's good but not awesome. I got 7a's and 1b! wew....it's close!. Bukan rezeki ku dapat 8a's atu kali..hehe.. For more specific i got A1 for my Art, B.M, and also IRK... A2 for English, Geo, history and Science. I got B for math..hihi...;p ..forgive me..

And...luruskah? There are 7boys and 18 girls of M.Sains who get 8a's this year? WOW..Maktab Sains hit the jackpot! ;p .. hihi.. alhamdulillah, if it's true. Our teacher must be happy now. All this year we were like not so-so serious with the up-coming exam. And this had made our teachers to worry all this time. Sorry teachers..kami ani andangnya gauk... hehe... hopefully we won't cause trouble for the next year and be more mature.

Waaaaa... Talking about next year somehow is stressing me. Next year we'll mix with the year 8 or the 2 formers this year due to the SPN system. :/ hmm.. This would be a challenge to us the last batch of PMB, MENTALLY and ACADEMICALLY.This also means that we'll sit for the O Level exam with them. Annoying... I'm worried baa... I'm worried if we'll be beaten by them. I don't want to loss from them... lets just take the challenge. Everything happens for a reason. Smw ada hikmahnya. InsyaAllah it's for our good. InsyaAllah, dipermudahkan. Amiin. :)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment