Sunday, December 6, 2009

'Headache'

Hmm.. I felt headache lately.. perhaps it's due to hormones 'thingy' which led to migraine, or could be it's caused by me myself because of my habit of drinking coffee which contains caffeine. Aaa.. taubat ku na mau minum kopi lgi! hi.. it's make me hard to sleep though. i should give up this habit. I thought it won't cause problems to me but yeah..now terima padah... hikz. Hope it's not too late.

Could be jua coz i think of things too much serious. hmm.. Being the first child in the family always make me think of responsiblities, this problems, that problems, conclusion for this, conclusion for that, solvent for this, solvent for that and blah, blah, blah... :'( hmm... This make my mind tired.. sometimes IT'S BURDENING ME. So much stressful u know. But yet, i love this live. No matter what, i'll always be grateful though. :) .. Well..it's just sometime i could hold my emotion no more that i could BURST or EXPLODE. Burst which means i could cry horriblely and explode which means mengamuk la,,apa lg? -astaghfirullahalazhiim..khilaf ku- And in this condition, people may think negatively on me and started to misunderstand. Even the one who were closely tied with me.(Sorry umi for being that way.. ;'( .. i feel bad for that, i feel guilty though,,so much) And that make me sad and burdened more. This is also why there were times when i posted this...DON'T DISTURB, *CAUTION* on my fb's status. Scary? well, some how. But it's true, u better don't disturb me if i warn you earlier, it's not that i don't like you or that i'm selfish or what but it's just that i could easily feel irritated at a time like that and i don't want to drop my bomb on you. I'm much playful actually that sometimes i would turns goofy, loony and loving to the others too but it's just that i'm not tough enough, i'm not strong enough at dealing with my private problems...-peace- oh, i need to drink panadol now. :/

Lastly, please forgive me for all my wrong. Sometimes i don't realise if i was irritating you or made u feel bad, i must so emotional at that time. Sorry, so-much.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment