Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HOhoHO

LOLZ... ;D
YEAH, i better wear my smile now. Sangal ku buat muka marung eyhhhh... it could only make me looks older than my real age. . :s
TOINK.. sadar pun?


ASSALAMUALAIKUM!
it's around 1.26 am when i'm typing this post.
And i'm dizzy right now. Ngaleh, i went shopping with my family tadi.... Okelah, alhamdulillah. At last we were able to go shopping together. It has been a long time since we did.
I suppose to sleep now, but i just couldn't. Insomnia? IDK, but maybe. OH, I wish i could sleep now. My body is already aching. I need to regain my energy. Beside tomorrow i'll be busy again. Early in the morning, i(well... it's actually we) have to go somewhere(not sure) to buy some stuff for school next year(are we too early?).
-Ya Allah my post is all a mess now, i'm too tired to write aand think know- (-.-") I'm too pushy towards myself? Bah, bah, bah. I better off now. I don't wan't to push u to read this pushy post. enough for now. @.@ >wassalam< and so much sorry.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment